q455923354 Index du Forum

q455923354
and carries the conditions "we by no shows stroll alone" while using bottom. even although the merchandise sells for just five-dollars while using Avon site, all income advantage the lookup for just about any solution for cancer. As you uncover out much m

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Debris scattered into the grandstand, injuring 13

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    q455923354 Index du Forum -> q455923354 -> q455923354
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Mai - 09:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Debris scattered into the grandstand, injuring 13 Répondre en citant

OTTAWA -- Paris Jackson says the way his time with his hometown B.C. Lions ended left him with a chip on his shoulder. Now, after 11 seasons in Vancouver, Jackson is heading east to rejuvenate his career. The 33-year-old wide receiver signed with the expansion Ottawa Redblacks in the off-season looking to prove hes still capable of making a valuable contribution both on and off the field. "Thats why I came here," Jackson said. "My family knew I wasnt too happy in Vancouver anymore, not having a role and not really knowing what was going on and just playing kind of spur of the moment and not getting many reps. "I needed a new spark in my career." Jackson was one of the Lions most consistent receivers. His best season was in 2008 when he caught 76 passes for 1,180 yards and eight touchdowns, and was named a CFL West All-Star. In 2009 Jackson moved to slotback, and recorded his second straight 1,000-yard season. In 2010 Jackson saw his receiving numbers decrease as he was hampered by injuries, and from that point on was relegated to a backup role with the Lions leading to frustration and disappointment. He used sparingly in his final three seasons in Vancouver before being released by the Lions. "I knew I still had a lot more athletic ability and a lot more plays to make before I retire," Jackson said. "I knew Ottawa was coming back in the league and I tried to be patient and not show all my cards, but at the end of the day I really wanted to come here because I knew I could help out a lot of young receivers." While his role with the Redblacks has yet to be determined, head coach Rick Campbell says hes been impressed with Jacksons work both on and off the field. "Hes in a competition to win a job and hes been doing a great job so far both on the field with his play and trying to be a leader trying to lead the way for some of the younger guys," said Campbell. "Hes looking good. Paris has been a good player in this league for a long time and I dont think hes done yet." Retribution can be a great motivating factor and its clear Jackson wants to prove hes still a playmaker. "I have a chip on my shoulder," Jackson said. "I wasnt beat out in Vancouver. They just gave someone my spot. Coming off an 800-yard season and two back-to-back seasons of 1,000 yards and they just gave a young guy my spot. Im old school and believe you should have to earn my spot." Jackson says the situation with the Lions didnt sit well with him, but he swallowed his pride, as he knew he was fortunate to still be playing in front of family and friends. But he still believed he could have an impact given the opportunity and thats exactly what he plans on doing in Ottawa. Quarterback Henry Burris believes Jackson has a lot to offer and even went as far as calling the receiver during the off-season and encouraging him to consider Ottawa as a destination. Burris sees no reason why Jackson cant excel and strongly believes the two can be a force for the Redblacks. "Ive already told him Im leaning on him this year," said Burris. "When you look at experience hes our leader on our receiving core. The guys a playmaker and I cant wait to get going with him because Ive seen his potential and the things that hes done in the past, killing us when I played for different teams going against BC. He just needed a chance to play and now hes getting that opportunity." Burris says hes spoken at great length with Jackson and sees a renewed passion. "Hes coming in full steam ahead," said Burris. "He plays with a level of passion you only see the greats play with. Hes chomping at the bit right now." Jackson appreciates having Burris in his corner. "When you have your quarterback on board and he knows where youre supposed to be and you know that the balls going to come it just makes things that much more exciting," Jackson said. While Jackson was determined to keep playing he says his two young children, a five-year-old daughter and three-year-old son, played a big factor in his decision to sign with Ottawa. "Theyve had opportunities to see me play, but I really want them to relish and understand how much I put forward in my career to try and solidify my family for the rest of their life," he said. "I also want them to have memories of me playing for the rest of their life and not just being on special teams." Malik McDowell Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Malik McDowell Seahawks Jersey . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Black-Amara-Darboh-Seahawks-Jersey.html… long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Malik McDowell Youth Jersey .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. Delano Hill Womens Jersey . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone.Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti was released from a Houston hospital Thursday, four days after fracturing his spine and breaking his right ankle in an IndyCar Series crash. "Im overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and Im thankful to have such a great family and such wonderful friends and fans. Thanks to everyone at the hospital and the track who took such good care of me during my stay in Houston," Franchitti said in a statement. Franchitti was headed back to Indianapolis for further evaluation and will eventually have a second surgery on his ankle. He underwent surgery Sunday night to stabilize his ankle following the accident on the last lap of the Grand Prix of Houston. Target Chip Ganassi Racing released a photo of the four-time series champion before he left the hospital. Franchitti was smiling, surrounded by his two dogs, and aided by a walker. His right leg was in a cast and he was wearing a heavy brace around his torso. He will be replaced by Alex Tagliani in the No. 10 Honda in the Oct. 19 season finale at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., where teammate Scott Dixon will be trying to win his third IndyCar championship. "I look forward to watching Scott, Alex and the Target team next weekend on television, and will be pulling for them as they go for another championship," Franchitti said. Dixon joked Thursday that Franchitti had gotten use of his phone again, "so thats a good sign. He seems to be in good spirits," and has mentioned trying to come to Fontana to watch the race. Although hes glad the team picked Tagliani to as a replacement driver, Dixon said hed have liked to have his longtime teammate in the car next week. "I would have liked Dario to be there and to be in fighting spirits and helping me win thee championship," Dixon said.dddddddddddd "I think Tag was a solid choice. As a team, the drivers and myself, we dont have much control in situations like that. I think they picked the best guy. Im great friends with Tag. We hang out a fair bit, and it makes it an easy transition." Dixon takes a 25-point lead over Helio Castroneves into the finale. He was down 49 points going into last weekends doubleheader at Houston, where he won the first race and finished second on Sunday. Castroneves said Franchitti was slow to respond this week to emails from drivers, but is finally communicating. "He mentioned that he is on a lot of painkillers, so hes not feeling so much," Castroneves said Thursday. "He is joking right now hes not feeling much. But we are very glad -- I mean, it could be more serious than that." Franchitti was injured when his car made contact with Takuma Satos car in Turn 5 and sailed into the fence. It tore a section of fencing out before his car bounced back onto the track. Debris scattered into the grandstand, injuring 13 fans and an IndyCar official. Castroneves said the fence at Reliant Park worked in that it kept Franchittis car inside the course. Dixon praised the new DW-12 car, introduced last season. "What the car went through and how Darios crash sort of played out, you know, he was lucky. The car did exactly what it should have," Dixon said. "Having seen the car after the wreck, its done its job. I think we definitely saw the advantages of some of the safety things that have been added to the cars throughout the years, and IndyCar is as always ever pushing on and trying to make them safer, and they are. "But still reality, man. Its racing, fast cars, and some tricky positions sometimes." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Mai - 09:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    q455923354 Index du Forum -> q455923354 -> q455923354 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation