q455923354 Index du Forum

q455923354
and carries the conditions "we by no shows stroll alone" while using bottom. even although the merchandise sells for just five-dollars while using Avon site, all income advantage the lookup for just about any solution for cancer. As you uncover out much m

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Red Zone Play: Regression To The Mean For Deshaun Watson?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    q455923354 Index du Forum -> q455923354 -> q455923354
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangzk

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Oct - 03:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Red Zone Play: Regression To The Mean For Deshaun Watson? Répondre en citant

Former NFL superstar wide receiver Cris Carter and former Houston sports talk radio personality Nick Wright recently had a debate on their daily TV show Ryan Griffin Jersey , offering up a sort of point/counter-point on just what Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson will do in 2018. If you haven’t seen the tape on this one, check it out:This debate got me wondering what the rest of the BRB illuminati had to say about it, so I tossed the video and the question of what we should expect out of DW4 in Year Two out to my fellow mastheadians. BFD:Rivers McCown:Luke Beggs:Kenneth:Tim:My .02 Cents...Both Cris Carter and Nick Wright make valid arguments for and against Deshaun Watson’s ability to continue roasting the NFL in his second season. Carter’s point about the league adjusting to what to the game film they have on DW4 shows them is dead on. History is littered with stories of quarterbacks who had early success and got anointed by the media as the next Hall of Fame QB (Colin Kaepernick, anyone?), only to have that success drop off a cliff once the spotlight focused on ‘em over an offseason. On the flip side, I watched Watson at Clemson, just as Wright did, and I saw a guy who was utterly amazing. While the “lack of quick release/pitch speed” thing shook my pre-draft resolve, Watson proved me and everyone else wrong last year. And Authentic Julien Davenport Jersey , after shaking his hand and looking him dead in the eye, I saw a champion looking for a place to win. The third component of this debate is the supporting cast. If the Texans’ defense as a whole and the offensive line can improve from last year, Watson delivering 75% of what he brought in his last four games last year will be more than enough for the Texans to go deep into the playoffs. If not, DW4 will either get hurt again or see one of his best years wasted, just like J.J. Watt did a few seasons ago. What do you think? Side with Carter? Wright? Neither? Let us know your take on this and how you see 2018 shaping up for #DW4 in the comments section.Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: Let’s All Sit Around and Worship Cats and Chris Stapleton Hello, my fine friends. It’s Saturday night, and we’re here together eagerly awaiting tomorrow’s tilt against the Titans. Tonight’s the night for cats and Chris Stapleton, two worthy topics that should get all of our time, money Youth Bruce Ellington Jersey , and devotion.Anyone who’s been here for a while knows I’m a crazy cat lady. Y’all might not know, however, that I love bluegrass music. I was introduced to Chris Stapleton relatively late in his career, when he was already nominated for Grammys for “Traveller,” and have been on a Chris Stapleton-kick since then. I’m a little bit of a nerd, so rather than playing some of his music videos, I’ve chosen to embed his NPR Tiny Desk Concert, where he plays “More of You,” “When the Stars Come Out http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ka_imi-fairbairn-jersey ,” and “Whiskey and You.” Other songs I’d recommend are “What are You Listening To?,” “Your Man,” and “Death Row,” as well as his work with The SteelDrivers. If you’re really into what you’re hearing, his wife, Morgane Stapleton, has a few songs out herself.Tomorrow’s the Titans, but tonight, chit chat about whatever (except your dislike of cats and/or Chris Stapleton D.J. Reader Jersey , because, well, we know everyone here loves both), though standard commenting rules do apply.

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Oct - 03:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    q455923354 Index du Forum -> q455923354 -> q455923354 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation